Motivation Is Essential And You Must Have A Proven Plan to Succeed
(Nasik, Maharshtra, India)
I started my career as a sales representative in direct sales.... the job involved going door to door and selling vacuum cleaners.
My day used to start at 8.00 am and close at around 11.30 pm.
I learned the basics of Sales in this job.
I found the most important aspects of sales include:
1. To achieve more you have to do more. Make sure your work involves good quality outbound calls.
2. Time follow up is an absolute must!
3. You need to develop good listening skills.
4. Develop skills to quickly recognize true potential customer prospects so you can focus on your efforts where the potential is the highest.
5. Daily self discipline and self motivation is the KEY TO SUCCESS.
6. Stay away from negative thinkers.
7. Demonstrate self discipline and keep yourself focused on results achieved.
I hope the above insights are helpful....
It's a great pleasure being here... Thanks.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to YOUR Sales Management Tips.